- Upbit is a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2017.
- It is operated by Dunamu, which is one of the highest-valued startups in South Korea.
- Upbit launched in South Korea on October 24, 2017 with the help of their partnership with American cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex.
LocalBitcoins is a peer to peer bitcoin marketplace based in Helsinki, Finland.
Its service facilitates over-the-counter trading of local currency for bitcoins.
Users post advertisements on the website, where they state exchange rates and payment methods for buying or selling bitcoins.
Other users reply to these advertisements and make the payment in their specified payment method.
The site uses an escrow system, and the transfer of bitcoin is made after funds are received in the sellers account.
LocalBitcoins has a reputation and feedback mechanism for users and an escrow and conflict resolution service.
In November 2019, LocalBitcoins.com got registered as a Virtual Currency Provider by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
|Type||Privately held company|
|Founded||January 23rd, 2014|
|Founders||Humberto Aceves, Pablo Gonzalez and Daniel Vogel|
|Area served||Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil|
- Bithumb is a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange.
- Founded in 2014
|Location||London, Luxembourg; Slovenia; New York City|
|Key people||Julian Sawyer (CEO), Nejc Kodrič (Board member and co-founder), Damian Merlak (co-founder)|
- Bitstamp is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Luxembourg.
- It allows trading between fiat currency, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
|Founded||January 9, 2014|
|Key people||Kuniyoshi Hayashi, Chief Executive Officer|
- Founded in January 2018
- registered in both Hong Kong and Estonia, (Core team members from China, USA and Taiwan )
- has registered users from more than 170 countries and areas all over the world
- year-round 7*24-hour customer service.
- Hotbit distribute current deposit interests for its users,
- Hotbit was the first cryptocurrency exchange in the world to offer daily current deposit interests to its users with no token lockup or freeze required.
- Based on CoinMarketCap, hotbit ranks No.1 in terms of the number of both all digital assets and original blockchain projects listed among all exchanges
- HOT (Holochain) was listed on Hotbit on April 30th, 2018, and then listed on Binance on June 18th, 2018.
- Beam was listed on Hotbit on December 31st, 2018, and then listed on Binance on September 16th, 2019.
- NEXO was listed on Hotbit on May 7th, 2018, and then listed on Huobi on March 3rd, 2019.
- Apart from that, Hotbit has also listed some other types of tokens, for example, QKC, TOMO and FTM, ahead of top leading exchanges
Community Telegram (English): https://t.me/vinexnetwork
Vinex Network Pte Ltd (a Singapore incorporated company with UEN: 201819001H) was established after Midas Protocol ICO completion, with the same board of directors and board of management.
Being member of Singapore Fintech Association, Digital Exchanges Association of Singapore, Vinex Network has been also participating actively in many dialogues with the government of Vietnam.
Coin listing criteria of vinex network:
“Vinex Network from the beginning have selected many special coins based on their technical innovation & merits. Our selection was largely based on 2 perspectives”:
- Cryptocurrencies that will change the world
- Blockchains built from scratch – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1geg5HHgDO-ht0u6CSTHplJudr9kSGQYAoJvaKnfRhI4/htmlview#gid=137946732
“Undoubtedly, the implementation of listing those innovative coins/tokens requires lots of dedication and technical know-how from our tech team.”
Vinex key features:
- High performance trading: capability to process 500,000 orders per second
- Current 30 trading pairs (increasing to 50 pairs by Feb 2019)
- Extensive APIs: support 3rd-party trading platforms and algorithmic trading bot
- 24/7 support
- Mobile support
- Staking reward ( $Divi and more upcoming coins)
- Airdrop center
- OTC support
- Leaderboard as Social Trading Functionality
- Bitkub is a Thailand-based cryptocurrency exchange, operated by Bitkub Online Co. , Ltd.
(Thai: บริษัทบิทคับ ออนไลน์ จำกัด) under its parent group Bitkub Capital Group Holdings (Bitkub Capital Co. , Ltd.).
- It received operating licences from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), in January 2019.
- In May, the company introduced its own cryptocurrency, Bitkub Coin (KUB).
|Key people||Erik Voorhees|
|Founders||Bobby Bao Gary , Kris Marszalek, Rafael Melo|
|Headquarters||111 North Bridge Road #08-19 Pennisula Plaza 179098, Singapore|
|Products||Cryptocurrency exchange, cryptocurrencies|
Crypto.com is a trademark of Foris DAX Asia Pte. Ltd, a subsidiary of Foris DAX MT (Malta) Limited. a company that operates a cryptocurrency exchange app.