Interactive Brokers #
Interactive Brokers LLC
|Traded as||Nasdaq: IBKR S&P 400 Component|
|Founded||New York City, United States (1978)|
|Headquarters||Greenwich, Connecticut, United States|
|Number of locations||25 offices in 12 countries|
|Products||Direct market access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and ETFs|
|Services||Online brokerage, direct-access trading|
|Parent||Interactive Brokers Group|
Interactive Brokers LLC (IB) is an American multinational brokerage firm.
The company brokers stocks, options, futures, EFPs, futures options, forex, bonds, and funds.
IB is regulated by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, National Futures Association, Chicago Mercantile Exchange and other self-regulatory organizations.
Interactive Brokers Group owns 40 percent of the futures exchange OneChicago, and is an equity partner and founder of the Boston Options Exchange.
According to , Peterffy(founder) IB specializes in providing brokerage services to larger customers and charging low transaction costs.
Benefit of IB
- Low fees: IB is known for offering some of the lowest fees in the industry, which can be especially appealing for high volume traders.
- Wide range of products: IB offers access to a wide range of financial products, including stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and more.
- Advanced trading tools.
- Financial spread betting is only available to OANDA Europe Ltd customers who reside in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- CFDs, MT4 hedging capabilities and leverage ratios exceeding 50:1 are not available to US residents.
OANDA (Canada) Corporation ULC accounts are available to anyone with a Canadian bank account.
OANDA (Canada) Corporation ULC is regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), which includes IIROC’s online advisor check database (IIROC AdvisorReport), and customer accounts are protected by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund within specified limits.
- A brochure describing the nature and limits of coverage is available upon request or at www.cipf.ca.
OANDA Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission ASIC (ABN 26 152 088 349, AFSL No.412981) and is the issuer of the products and/or services on this website.
It’s important for you to consider the current Financial Service Guide (FSG), Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’), Account Terms and any other relevant OANDA documents before making any financial investment decisions.
OANDA Corporation is a registered Futures Commission Merchant and Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and is a member of the National Futures Association. No: 0325821.
OANDA Europe Limited is a company registered in England number 7110087, and has its registered office at Floor 3, 18 St. Swithin’s Lane, London EC4N 8AD.
It is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, No: 542574.
- OANDA Japan Co., Ltd. First Type I Financial Instruments Business Director of the Kanto Local Financial Bureau (Kin-sho) No. 2137 Institute Financial Futures Association subscriber number 1571.
- OANDA Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (Co. Reg. No 200704926K) holds a Capital Markets Services Licence issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- OANDA Europe Markets Limited is a company registered in Malta number C95813, and has its registered office at 11, SOHO Offices J Block, Savoy Gardens Triq d’Argens, Gzira, Malta. It is authorised and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
- Interactive Brokers vs OANDA:
- Product offerings: OANDA primarily focuses on forex trading, while Interactive Brokers offers a wider range of financial products, including stocks, options, futures, and more.
FOREX.com is a trading name of StoneX Financial Ltd. StoneX Financial Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with UK Companies House number 05616586 and with its registered office at 1st Floor, Moor House, 120 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5ET. StoneX Financial Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, with FCA Register Number: 446717.
FOREX.com is a trademark of StoneX Financial Ltd. FOREX.com products and services are not intended for Belgium residents.